Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mary E. Price

I recently have learned more about my Price family. I have been looking for more information on the David J. Price family. Well, thanks to a great lady I have learned more! She had found information for me and I am eager to learn more of what she finds for me. I will post more later once I receive the information she collects for me. This information is what I have learned so far about David's daughter, Mary E., and her family.

Descendants of John H. Williams

Generation No. 1

1. JOHN H.2 WILLIAMS (J. GEORGE1) was born Abt. 1865 in Pekin, Illinois. He married MARY E. PRICE 25 Sep 1900 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, daughter of DAVID PRICE and AMELIA DAVIES. She was born Abt. 1875 in Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.

Children of JOHN WILLIAMS and MARY PRICE are:

i. FRANK P.3 WILLIAMS, b. 30 Jun 1901, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.

ii. MARY E. WILLIAMS, b. 30 Sep 1902, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.

iii. JOHN H. WILLIAMS, b. 30 Oct 1903, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.

iv. RACHEL D. WILLIAMS, b. 12 Feb 1905, Milwaukee, Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.

v. GRACE E. WILLIAMS, b. Abt. 1906, Missouri.

vi. MARGARET WILLIAMS, b. Abt. 1908, Missouri.

vii. ALICE WILLIAMS, b. Abt. 1910, Missouri.

viii. ROBERT E. WILLIAMS, b. Abt. 1913.

No comments: